Fee Schedule for Dana Hirsh
For a two (2) party half-day mediation $1,900.00
(10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., or 2:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.)
For a two (2) party full day mediation $2,850.00
(10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.)
* For each additional party $ 400.00
* For each additional hour $ 400.00
The fee charged includes all preparation, and reporting time. The cost of facilities, catering if requested, or parking will be an additional charge. For mediations West of Hamilton, North of Barrie, and East of Oshawa, a travel charge of $100.00 per hour will apply. For travel requiring driving outside of Toronto, a kilometre charge will be applied. In circumstances where a flight is required, the actual flight cost will be charged. Any questions or concerns regarding charges, should be addressed at the time of booking.
Cancellation Policy for Dana Hirsh
In the event a party wishes to cancel, adjourn or postpone the mediation, the party must notify Schmidt Mediation Group, in writing of the cancellation.
- If the mediation is cancelled, adjourned or postponed more than 30 days prior to the scheduled date for the mediation, there will be no cancellation fee.
- If the mediation is cancelled, adjourned or postponed within 30 days of the scheduled date for the mediation (but more than 2 weeks from the scheduled date of the mediation), the cancellation fee will be half of the mediator’s fee, plus any non-refundable disbursements.
- If the mediation is cancelled, adjourned or postponed within 2 weeks of the scheduled date for the mediation, the cancellation fee will be the mediator’s full fee, plus any non-refundable disbursements.
Cancellation fees are due and payable immediately upon the cancellation, adjournment or postponement of the mediation. In the event that the mediator is able to book other paying work on the date that the mediation was scheduled to occur, Schmidt Mediation Group will refund half of the cancellation fee to the parties.
If a mediation is cancelled, each party will be responsible for half of the mediation fee unless the parties agree otherwise.